The New York University Alumni Association
The NYU Alumni Association (NYUAA) is the umbrella organization for all University alumni from every NYU school. With a network of more than 470,000 NYU alumni worldwide, membership in the NYUAA begins upon graduation, is free for life, and includes an array of alumni benefits.
The mission of the NYUAA is to build and sustain a lifelong relationship between the University and its alumni through the following initiatives:
- Connecting all alumni to the University through communication, programs, services, and volunteer opportunities
- Supporting the Fund for NYU (annual giving)
- Fostering leadership among alumni from all schools, regions, and constituencies
- Engaging students as future alumni
- Providing opportunities for lifelong learning for alumni
- Recognizing alumni for accomplishments and service
- Providing social and career networking for alumni
- Supporting alumni organizations, regional groups, constituency groups, and students
- Encouraging University-wide participation in NYU Alumni Association activities
- Facilitating the sharing of ideas between school associations
- Providing an avenue for feedback to the administration
The NYUAA is led by a volunteer Board of Directors, which includes representatives from all NYU schools. The NYUAA works collaboratively with the Office of Alumni Relations to advise and develop strategies towards the organizational mission and advancement of NYU and its alumni.
NYU Alumni are encouraged to stay connected to NYU by participating in NYUAA programs such as:
If you are interested in learning more about the NYUAA, or to find out how you can become an alumni volunteer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Office of Alumni Relations at 212-998-6912.